Fantasy Football Pick 'em Pools at Maximum Fantasy Sports
Pick ‘em Pools are Free at Maximum Fantasy Sports! These are not your run-of-the-mill
Pick ‘em pools either. Maximum Fantasy Sports proves, once again, that we lead the
industry in innovation.
Highlights of our Pick ‘em Pool configuration options that you can choose from:
- Unlimited number of teams per pool. You decide what you want your cap to be.
- Game lock: You decide if you want members to be able to make their choices until
the start of the first game of the week or have each game locked once each game
- You can pick using the point spread or to pick the straight-up winner
- You can pick using the game point spread and/or the score total (Under/Over).
- You can designate Double Plays, thus allowing your members to weigh games a bit
heavier that they are more confident in.
- You choose how many games you want your league members to pick each week.
- You decide whether autopicks are allowed and how many occurrences a team can use
autopicks versus manually placing their picks each week.
- You can designate how many drop weeks you would like to grant.
- You can prioritize your weekly and season tie-breakers for position in the standings.
Features provided by Maximum Fantasy Sports
- We’ll do the scoring for you.
- We’ll track the league finances, but you’ll have to collect and distribute the cash.
- We’ll assign default picks for teams that do not make their picks, based on their
- We’ll email remainders and your picks, after you have saved them.
The object of this pool is to pick which teams you believe will win each game, either
using the point-spread or straight-up. The configuration wizard steps you through
the different settings on the league type, such as using point totals, the number
of weeks to drop for the season total and all tie-breaker decisions.
no cost, you can configure a Pick'em league and invite your friends to join. You
will be able to change league settings after creating your league using the appropriate
Commissioner Tool found on your League Home Page.
At no cost, you can join an existing Pick'em league
using the League ID and password provided to you by the Commissioner.